Sunday, February 7, 2010

Gifts from Heaven

Melissa wrote many times about the little gifts from heaven in her everyday events that cheered her up and made her feel loved.  I've had several of those gifts today, and its only ten in the morning!  They come through other people, circumstances, just special little treats that may seem coincidence to the by-stander, but those with the eyes of faith can clearly see God's fingerprints!  I find my spiritual vision is more acute when I am hurting for some reason, feeling not quite up to the tasks in front of me.  That's when God reaches down and sprinkles blessings, and I just know I am loved by my heavenly Father.  My gifts today came during my time in Church.  Being focused on God helps to open those channels of communication, and allow God's love to reach us more freely. So, I'll keep praying and keep attentive to the gifts, that I can be thankful to our faithful Creator and Lord. Amen.   A Gift from Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment