Thursday, September 27, 2012

Priorities

Melissa starts her Prayer Journal  explaining to God: " You need to be my priority because You are the key to the fruitfulness of my life, the preservance of my well-being, and, most of all, the closest to heaven I can get to on earth.....I would be lost without you, and somehow that can slip my mind.  So it's time to prioritize. Come into my heart and stay." Melissa's Prayer Journal, p.4   Melissa knew how much God loved her, how well God cared for her, and how thoroughly God's presence turned her life from suffering to joy.  That full knowledge only came after she really gave her life to God, the night she was diagnoses with cancer and cried out to Him.  We have to take that first step of faith, then we have to prioritize to reap all the abundance in life that God wants to pour out on us!  God is good, all the time. So, spend some time with Him today, and feel real love straight from heaven. Blessings, JBM

No comments:

Post a Comment